We are fourth generation restaurateurs at our current location for more than 25 years. We know most of our customers on a first name basis and some are almost like family. We have known them so long that we can remember their children coming to the restaurant in strollers and today, they bring their kids in car seats.
We strive to provide our customers with fresh food that is made to order by using the freshest ingredients available. We do our best to accommodate our customers by making any necessary changes to our dishes according to our customers' special diet needs.
We are located in the heart of Downtown Banning right next to the Fox Movie Theater.
We will be closed on this special day (Thursday, 26 November 2015). The restaurant is open the day after Thanksgiving (Friday, 27 November 2015).
- Great FoodWe are proud of both our authentic traditional American and Chinese recipes.
- TraditionWing's has been serving the San Gorgonio Pass community for over 25 years.
- Our Restaurant MenusPlease take a look at our menus that feature great American and Chinese cuisine.
- BlogUp-to-date articles, stories and information about Wing's Garden Cafe.
- InformationContact Us, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and other important information.
Quickly View and/or Download Our Menus
Until Further Notice
We will be adding an additional $0.25 cents per egg on all menu items with eggs due to the current market conditions.
We thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.
Our Featured Special
Our delicious and tasty Pot Stickers (which are home-made from scratch)